Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jardine View Post
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ghlight=air-co
    This is one of them.
    The machine is programable to run on a robot but also manual. I pull the trigger, nothing, let go of trigger the feed starts working till the wire makes an arc then shuts off. It acts like it's set up on some program for a robot. It's been awhile since I've screwed with it. I might have to turn it back on to refresh me. I traded an old lincon that for it. Its real cherry and could be a good asset to me.
    Any insight would be good
    Thanks,
    Jerod
    Post some pix of it. Sorry, I didn't see your response earlier.

I have little to no familiarity with the Airco machines that aren't manufactured by Miller, but if I can help I will.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Just out of curiosity, do you rebuild these then sell them? How much do you sell them for?

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you rebuild these then sell them? How much do you sell them for?
    Yes, I do both. Probably more straight out sales than anything else. This is usually because of the non value added shipping charges to get a machine here & back. The prices are depending on the unit. I will be happy to send you a PM regarding pricing.

Don't want to get anyone's feathers in a ruffle thinking I'm just here to sell stuff. Already went thru that with a real mental giant over on WW.

He got nasty, then he got in trouble.

Life goes on......
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......