Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default The Air Force Held a Water Fight

I made this for an Air Force Combat Dinning Out. Basically it is a 60 year tradition that involves a very nice meal that is disturbed by water fight. Being one for one sided victories I came up with this. I weigh about 90lbs full but if you are a little drunk, it packs just fine. I also installed 5 mile air horns and flood light to make it just a little more obnoxious. The red tanks on the back are old 1 liter welding gas tanks that I coated. The lot of it is mounted to an ALCIE pack frame. The water is pumped with two Saab washer pumps through an aircraft single point nozzle on a swivel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would like to see it in operation. I attended many dining out ceremonies--always ended up in alot of empty kegs and wet floors. Nice project!

Brings back memories.

Floors so wet with beer and water we would have human carrier landings, run, dive, kick up your leg while sliding on your chest and stomach and hope to hook some girls hose that was being held by two guys to stop yourself before you run head on into the bar or wall. LOL.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock40 View Post
    Brings back memories.

Floors so wet with beer and water we would have human carrier landings, run, dive, kick up your leg while sliding on your chest and stomach and hope to hook some girls hose that was being held by two guys to stop yourself before you run head on into the bar or wall. LOL.
    Then the table collapses and you (and your wingman, if it was a formation landing) are lying there laughing and looking up at the Seargent-At-Arms, who proceeds to take your club cards and says you can retrieve them at the Base Commander's office the next day. Whereupon, the Base Commander sends you and your navigator (wingman) out to find a replacement table so the OWC will have something to sell their potted plants on, at the next sale. It was a small base in Turkey......... Oops, I guess that wasn't a Dining Out, just an ordinary night of revelery. Sorry, I got carried away in the moment.
    [B]Stickmate LX 235AC/160DC
    HH210