Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Small Circle Burner For Torch......

A Circle Burner For My Victor Torch. Burns 1/2" To 9" Holes Easy To Use I Can Cut Perfect Circle. Can Remove In Min. And Go Back On To Cut Same Size Hole As Before Works Off A Center Point.I wanted Something Lite.I Took A Split Set Collar And Tig It To A Pcs Of Flat Bar Than Milled A Slot Long Ways In The Flat Bar.Than Bent The Rear Up To Fork It Around The Torch. Than Took A Pcs Of 1/4" Round To Make Pivot Point, Threaded For Two Nuts. Than Made Off Setting Leg In 1/4" Pcs. Check The Pic
    Vernon
    Attached Images Attached Images

i like that

So do I!!!
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

very nice work, great idea, from the looks of it i bet the cuts come out perfect

Default torch circle cutter

Nice job Dude, looks professional!
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

dose it only cut one size hole or can it be set for diffrent sizes

If you look at the second pic it is slotted so you can move the pivot for different size holes & then tighten it with the two nuts. These type of circle burners give a very nice accurate cut. Been using a similar one for years.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Default Cirle Burner

Quote Originally Posted by m.k.swelding View Post
    dose it only cut one size hole or can it be set for diffrent sizes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Circle Burner For My Victor Torch. Burns 1/2" To 9" And Everthing In Between By Unlock 1/4" Nuts You Can Slide The Pivot Point Forward And Backwards Or Any Thing Between.

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by MMW View Post
    If you look at the second pic it is slotted so you can move the pivot for different size holes & then tighten it with the two nuts. These type of circle burners give a very nice accurate cut. Been using a similar one for years.
    I like how you explained it. Vernon

Default My Drawling for circle burner

Here is the blue print I made to build the circle burner.
    Attached Images Attached Images