Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default 2009 Welding Challenge

Hello all. I'm new to the welding forums. Just wanted to say hello and thanks to all who entered and voted in the Miller Welding Challenge this year. There were a lot of great projects! I was lucky enough to win with the portable sawmill that my brothers and I built. If anyone has questions about the mill let me know.

Thanks again to Nicole and everyone else at Miller for sponsoring such a cool contest every year! The new Diversion 165 is great, although I need a lot more practice!

Jeff

Congrats.......that looked like a great project
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Yea, great project.

Can I have the plans, can you send me the plans, sure would like to have the plans.

Jpaddock - Pay no attention to the second sentence. Inside joke.

I don't suppose you've got a link to your project do you?

congrats. you did good work on it.

Thanks guys.

Walker - you can see a picture at www.millerwelds.com/challenge

Very Nice. I need a project like that one day.