Quote Originally Posted by Old Sporty View Post
Yep. There are some pretty neat projects. Funny thing though, if you read the comments on a project virtually all are requests for plans, no matter how complex or simple the project is.
I'm an original. Check out my projects on my website if you doubt me. That's because I have imagination. Imagination is that thing that makes you consider starting to color at the line instead of stopping to color at the line.

One of the things that I have to live with is practice makes perfect. That's a fact of life. Since I don't repeat myself if I have any other choice that means I never seek nor attain perfection at what I do.

But, this but is important, most of my friends are perfectionists. They do it over and over until they get it right. I envy the end result but am unable to get behind all that practice.

What makes me good at what I do handicaps me at doing it perfect like they can. What makes them good at doing it perfectly stops them from doing what I do well.

So if you're like me, working on the fly, winging it and getting lucky on occasion, be thankfull. If you're someone who has to work at getting something down and then is obsessed with doing it until it's perfect, be thankfull.

http://harveylacey.com/wordpress/?p=161