Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

here is an update pic just placed the gen and hooked up all the lights. thanks for all the comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Syncrowave 250
    Millermatic 210
    dialarc 250
    spectrum 375x
    trailblazer 302
    Lincoln 135

Quote Originally Posted by m.k.swelding View Post
    over kill for just that one welder. looks real good.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_pop View Post
    nice job on the trailer. no way that trailer is overkill. ive had a bobcat in the back of my long bed dodge and by the time you have everything else, its packed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    "Overbuilt" is a good thing, "underbuilt" is a bad thing. Great job on the trailer.
    There is no doubt you generally always haul way more weight than you originally anticipate. Once you throw that rack on there like that... IMO you are headed straight for tandem axle territory. It just depends on how much equipment you load on it and what all you bring to the job.
    Stop and think just how many mobile welders have had to go to a 1 ton dually just to handle the daily load.
    With enuff weight on that rack when you hit the brakes it could add up to a bunch of extra tongue weight
    BTW I think this trailer is both beautiful and awsum
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller Spoolmate 200
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

The paint and the stickers are available from your local Miller distributor. There are several different sizes available on the stickers. 5.25 x 12.5 is a Miller part #121389 and a 7.6 x 18 is Miller part #194037. The paint is available in gallons under Miller part #098203 and in spray cans under Miller part #098205. It looks like they also offer complete machine decal kits, but my parts guide says to contact Miller Service Parts @ (920)735-4500.

Hope this helps.

Nice Work !!!!!!!!

Default The LWS had cans of miller paint

I was in Harris Welding Supplies and sitting with the Miller displays were several cans of Miller Blue spray paint. I didn't check the price as I was occupied being a babsitter with a restless kid in tow.
    Ornamental fabrication shop worker
    at home...
    2011 Hobart Handler 210MVP
    2013 spoolrunner 100 spool gun

Default Save your tail lights, weld some cages around them.

Here is a bad picture of what I put around mine. They were especially needed on my firewood hauling trailer. I got real tired of putting new lights on it every other year or so because a piece of wood fell on one.

Also, Ford Tractor Blue is an almost exact match to Miller Blue. It can be bought at any farm store such as Rural King and Tractor Supply.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I really like the trailer. Very nice job.
    Rick

Trying to succeed, Learning by failing
    HH210 (Merry Christmas to Me)
    HH 140
    Hyper Therm Powermax 600
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Forge
    Victor & Harris Oxy/Act
    HydMech 225 cold saw
    several grinders
    Rigid Chop Saw
    4x6 band saw
    Never enough clamps

is the paint oil base and did
    you spray it on

hey buddy, what part of the country are you in? those look like Arizona mtns.
    Flash me, Im a Welder

Smile Trailer

Glad to see the trailer is almost done is that a 302 miller could not tell well looks real nice. Vernon