Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default weld-in bung/adjuster - please identify

    can anyone tell me where i can buy the weld-in adjuster that is spliced in the middle of these control arms? or what the name is so i can search ??

    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2


    Not sure on the size of what u need, but try or

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mpls, MN


    The center section of that arm is a left and right hand threaded rod with a hex section in the middle. The two pieces to the outside from center are jamb nuts, then the ends are made with threaded bungs.

    I could make them for you. PM me about it if you're interested.
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

    Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Scotts VAlley, CA.


    Thery are also avaiable at Lefthander Chassis,

    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Miller Spectrum 375 extreme
    Miller Millermatic Passport
    Meco, Victor, O/A

  5. #5


    Thanks Hankl for uploading information, its beautifuly elaborated, i think for this you may need different parts which include, ball joints, perhaps tie rod ends, front torsion bar adjusters, replacement fuel line, hose clamps, replacement steering coupler, some wire or light rope, urethane bushings, special grease. different tools used for procedure, big wrenches ,big ball peen hammer,socket sets, high speed grinder etc there is a long list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/ on line 79

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.