Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Whats The Deal!?!

How come in the last four days or so,two seperate threads have have been posted and the content is filled with links to stuff that doesn't have anything to do with welding or fabrication?

One of the posts was all in spanish and the other is from a "flag waving American"

I dont get it. Im not from the US, but I dont ever recall any American buddy of mine refering to himself as such...
    Is this commonplace here?

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.... for a monday that is...

Id love to get out from behind my desk....
    Will it weld? I loooove electricity!

Miller 251/30A spool
    Syncro200
    Spectrum 625
    O/A
    Precix 5x10 CNC Router12"Z
    Standard modern lathe
    Cheap Chinese mill that does the trick... sort of...
    horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
    Roland XC540 PRO III
    54" laminator
    hammer and screwdriver (most used)
    little dog
    pooper scooper (2nd most used...)

Those are spam posts made by some bottom feeding scum bucket somewhere that is trying to entice people to come to a particular site(s) he is promoting. Do not respond to them. You can report those type posts by clicking the red ! in the upper right corner of the window. The mods will remove them.
    Jim

I saw them too and its not to common, but once in awhile people post junk. I just ignore. Most of the time noone will reply to them. I'm sure the admin will remove if they think its not good
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-TX View Post
    Those are spam posts made by some bottom feeding scum bucket somewhere that is trying to entice people to come to a particular site(s) he is promoting. Do not respond to them. You can report those type posts by clicking the red ! in the upper right corner of the window. The mods will remove them.

Jim, You are being too kind describing them but I guess we must follow posting rules

The mods do a good job at removing them. You are right, they get you to come to their site so they can put cookies on your computer and thus, you get more spam and they try to steal personal information by doing this.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Cool

Sorry guys i didn't realize there were "hidden" links for p o r n under the colored letters. It was deleted. Thanks to those who reported it...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Most of us are 'flag waving americans', but feel there is no need to advertise it. Most of the ones who do that are kooks and nutcases. I do have an american flag on my website and do support the troops, but I used to be one, so ya know how it goes. Before anyone asks, the website has nothing to do with welding. I just like the domain name for my email addy. Wow, that reminds me I should go see if it even works anymore, lol.
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.

Default Let'er fly!

Unfortunately we have several new breeds of Americans if you care to call them Americans? I still do, some don't and I guess it just depends on which side of the issues you are in tune with. In any event I assume most of us here are what we call in America "Blue Collar workers", "Heart-landers" and even "Red Necks". I'm proud to be in this group. My family is from Scotland and I was born there and came to America when I was just 2 years old. In Scotland there is unity and pride that is perhaps second to none. Over the last 40 years in America I have seen to much division by progressive groups that seem to be trying to form a new America in a non-tradition, secular and social way that is tearing at the fabric of that very flag. I love America and I know everyone here does as well. I am a flag waving, Blue Collar, American Red Neck and darn proud of it!!!!!!!
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Sorry cant resist... but do you get a red neck from wearing a blue collar???
    Hahahahahaha!!! Sorry.. it struck me as funny. whether your american or canadian, suffice it to say that we, WE as in all north americans live on the best chunk of land in the world.... , but if i had a chioce to go elswere I'd choose Australia. bugs and creepy crawlys or not. its a pretty cool place too.

Miller 251/30A spool
    Syncro200
    Spectrum 625
    O/A
    Standard modern lathe
    horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
    Roland XC540 PRO III
    54" laminator
    little dog

Default "RedNeck"

I think the word "Red-Neck" can be interpreted in many variations. My interpretation is a down to earth person who puts family, friends and traditional American values up front as his/her # 1 priority.

Anyway, that's the way I see it..

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

The Missus thinks I'im a redneck... I think I must agree.

Miller 251/30A spool
    Syncro200
    Spectrum 625
    O/A
    Standard modern lathe
    horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
    Roland XC540 PRO III
    54" laminator
    little dog