Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It's the pits 2.

I promise guys. I will have some pics up this weekend of my latest pits. I got sidetracked with having to go back to work again and the rain we had. I am also refurbishing my old utility trailer to be used for a welding trailer. I just started on it today. I hope to have it done before I go back to work again. I think my ideas for it are going to work out pretty good and I hope to have some pics of it as well.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

get-r-dun
    ( i like pic's )

Are you going to put up some pics?
    2 Miller Dynasty 350's
    Miller Axcess 450
    Miller Syncrowave 350
    Miller XMT 350 CC/CV
    2 Miller XMT 304's
    2 Miller CP250-TS's
    Lincoln Power MIG 300 with
    Cobra Max push-pull gun
    Lincoln WP 250 G9 PRO

Default Let me see if I can get this to work.

Ok. These are some shots of one built out of sixteen inch casing with ten inch wheels that I fabricated and a nine by sixteen diamond plate table. Hope ya like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bigiron; 11-09-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Testing photo posting.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default More shots.

Some more shots of the same pit.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default The tailgater model.

It's eighteen inches long. Straight ahead pit that u can chuck in the truck and go with.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default The monster.

It was made with twenty inch casing. It's a little over five feet long total, and nearly caused me to throw my back out when I went to set it on the wheel frame. The table is 18 x 24. My own personal pit so I did not bother with paint. I need to chop about six inches off the legs as well.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default Another mini.

Built this one in trade for a Dewalt chop saw from one of my old bosses. I am painting it soon.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default Cooked on the monster this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigiron View Post
    It was made with twenty inch casing. It's a little over five feet long total, and nearly caused me to throw my back out when I went to set it on the wheel frame. The table is 18 x 24. My own personal pit so I did not bother with paint. I need to chop about six inches off the legs as well.
    It cooked a few steaks to perfection this evening. I am very pleased with the cooking results. Can't buy a steak like that at any restaraunt.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

What are these going to be when they grow up? Just kidding, nice work...
    Just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Miller 212
    Hobart 135
    Miller 375 X-treme
    Really antique Sears Arc N Spark
    O/A Torch Setup