Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default A few of my projects

Hey
    Im new as far as being an official member here, but i have been lurking for a while now.
    here are a few pictures of a plant stand i made from left overs. Used a transparent green paint from kraylon, i think.
    hope they load right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Hanging Wine Glass Rack

The wife wanted a place for her wine glasses, so i came up with this guy. the surface that the glass rests on is lined with black felt. and attacted to the cabnets via 2x4 front and back.

Default My Shop

and last one for now... this is my "shop", we live in a 1br apt. we have two closets so as you can see one is where i pile my welder, bender and other tools. it looks a mess because, well it is a mess because lack of space to organize. Trust me i hate it, but am happy i have something.

Default be careful for what you build

i whipped up a bunch of stuff for the spouce, earing hangers, brecelette racks that spin, little things for her rings, this is all nice and sweet until all of her friends wanted them too, building domestic stuff is fun but if you were to build it so its for sale, that is cool too, i myself am tooling up for some domestics to sell, imm building my brake and then a roller so i can cut some time off of the build, good luck kevin

i know exactly what you mean. friends of my wifes come over and want one of this or one of another.

Welcome to the forum.

Like you my first "shop" was in our one bedroom apartment. I made a workbench/cabinet to store my tools. If you didn't know any better, it looked like an oversized kitchen base cabinet. We kept it on one wall of our fairly large living room.

Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport

Quote Originally Posted by Richard8856 View Post
    Hey
    Im new as far as being an official member here, but i have been lurking for a while now.
    here are a few pictures of a plant stand i made from left overs. Used a transparent green paint from kraylon, i think.
    hope they load right.

I donít know if you noticed or not, but there is an iguana on the ground in these photos. He is laying in one of your bowls.

i made a wine rack

Quote Originally Posted by INSAGENT76 View Post
    I donít know if you noticed or not, but there is an iguana on the ground in these photos. He is laying in one of your bowls.
    haha good eye. its actually a bearded dragon, getting some sun.

BC Iron, thats a really nice wine rack. nicely done