Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: exhaust bender

Threaded View

Default exhaust bender

Hi guys, I'm thinking about purchasing an exhaust bender. The only one I've seen before is the bendpak. I was doing some searching and saw that there is all kinds of them out there to choose from. Can anyone give some advice on which bender to det for exhaust work and maybe the occasional turbo pipes? I've looked at the mandrel benders which seem nice but also read that mandrel bending actually decreases the wall thickness of the pipe, which probably doesn't matter for exhaust. So if you had to pick an exhaust bender which one would you pick? Thanks for your help, Scott
    Last edited by ponch37300; 09-21-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.