Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fun4now
    No I didn't check into tires, rims or brakes so if you have a site for them that would be a great help.

Thank you

Bob

Thumbs up i'll see what i can find out.

i'll see if i can get ahold of him tomarow. i know he is trying to supe up one he has, just not shore what all he is looking at/for. but he told me the wheel & rim's were not bad $ wise.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

sounds like a Cool project!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default 3 wheels, NO

2,4,6 and so on! Never 1,3,5 and so on!!!!
    Welding Junkie! Love this stuff. Love to hear from the Pros.

Showed my grandson the plans today and he is all kinds of excited. He wanted to start on it today. He even looked at me with a big grin and said Pappy I'm going to have a chopper before you do. Go figure

go to ebay and type in mini choppers in the search location all kinds of wheel tires and brake set ups....good luck

Default mini chopper

Sparky24, One of the new guys at another forum posted these pics last night, thought it would help you in the design process and give the youngin something cool looking to ride. Dave

http://www.weldingweb.com/showthread.php?t=15021
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thumbs up

The earlier you start them the better. He'll be using the tig before 7....... That would be cool. I used to always leave things for my boys to do. A part that even if they messed it up I could fix it. He'll always remember this project and the time spent with grandpa
    Last edited by HMW; 10-01-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Cool pictures Dave. If ours turns out a nice as those I will even be surprised.
    I will print those pictures out and show them to him and see if he gets any ideas off of them that he likes. I want to thank everyone for their help on this project. This is a whole new adventure for me as well as the little one. I also told him that he must help thru the entire project and he agreed. What do you think as far as a welding hood goes for the little guy. Auto or fixed shade?

Bob

Fixed shade is alot cheaper. Only good thing about auto is he can look around before you weld. One thing about the fixed shade is, no matter what its dark. Have fun
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]