Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hi everyone. I just signed up. After reading many of your posts, I look forward to gaining info and ideas. I have a MM210, a BlueStar 185DX, and Hypertherm PM380. I'm a hobby welder, taking on trailer repair and small projects. I have my share of success stories as well as stupid injury stories. I love Miller products and the quality built in them. Thanks for this oppourtunity to learn.

Welcome Aboard ! True Blue Lew. Now lets hear some funny injurys stories. Everyone likes to laugh at their stupid mistakes.. After the fact.!. You could really open up a new thread and create some great laughs. Some of these guys are real comedians...... It could be called a SAFETY THREAD

Mortch

Welcome, thanks for adding to the site, I think you will enjoy it.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Welcome from down here in MS. I look forward to reading some of your stories. I too am a Miller fan. Take care and God bless.

Tom

Default Welcome!

Take your shoes off..I think you'll like it here..it's relaxing!
    Farris
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Welcome,glad to have you aboard!

Cool

Welcome!
    Post some project pics soon.

Default Another NEWBIE :)

HI,
    just joined. Thought I'd check in a say hi.
    Great forum ya got here. Think I'll feel right at home.
    Bill
    www.CustomDesignMetalArts.com

Specializing in teaching and producing
    hand forged and cast works of Metal Art.
    Crafted with the utmost attention to detail.
    For discriminating tastes and opulent surroundings

Default Welcome Aboard

I think you will find some really great people on here. I have learned a lot on here as well as laughed at a bunch of these guys. Some great stories and events have been posted on here. A lot of knowledge on here, I would hate to try and count the years of combined experience you will find here. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Welcome aboard!