Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

finally got around to powdercoating the fixture last week

Nice work. Beats the heck out of wrestling with it on the bench I bet.
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

Nice, looks an awful lot like Mark Williams Bench Mule

Thumbs up Very Nice

This is a very nice piece of work, and you should be proud of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by proorange View Post
    Nice, looks an awful lot like Mark Williams Bench Mule
    yep. that's where i got the idea. i made this one for a lot less than the bench mule though.

very nice. Clean work.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pakdakota View Post
    yep. that's where i got the idea. i made this one for a lot less than the bench mule though.
    Yes, MW is very proud of that thing. Good job

I need something like that

Noticed that you beveled the edges of all the through holes. How did you do this, and how did you make them look so uniform? The whole thing looks machine made. Great job.

TI-83 in the first pics is a pretty hefty calculator for shop math...

I'm an RPN man myself, but I do keep a TI-89 with me for certain things...

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
    Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
    "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
    "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal