Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: It's the pits.

Default It's the pits.

I guess it's just more of the same old song and dance. Bar b que pits. The simple to extravegant project that can keep any welder busy for a few hours. I have been working on various sizes and types. Have two minis that would be a go anywhere pit that are finished. Am working on a pit with a firebox and half running gear. Will start on a pit that plugs into the reciever hitch of a truck. The wife says the minis are cute. I don't know so much about that. I just know that it feels good to start from scratch with raw materials and transform them into something that someone will use for many years to come. I will post some pics up later if anyone wants to see some of the work. They are not fancy like some I have seen, but they are functional. LOL!
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Default pics please

Would love to see some pic's they sound interesting. Post away

would love to see some pics.

well i guess i dont need to say "love to see some pics" but i would lol

post em up!

Default I should...

be done with the large pit tomorrow sometime. If the old digital cam works right I will try to take some pics and get them posted. I have five pits around here. Thats the most I have ever had in one spot. The towing package pit will have to be a project for when I come home next week after working my shift. I will try to get it posted up as well when it is finished. Thanks for the strong responses.
    Bobcat 225
    Radnor o/a
    An assortment of
    other tools and toys.

The one DANO!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Downunder View Post
    Would love to see some pic's they sound interesting. Post away
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard8856 View Post
    would love to see some pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    well i guess i dont need to say "love to see some pics" but i would lol
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarlegis55 View Post