Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bike headlight

Default bike headlight

hey, guys...I have an Hercules W2000 bike and i need to get a new headlight for it (got shattered). me and my boyfriend just broke up and he used to take car e of all of the bike stuff....i really dont know too much about the bike other than I love riding it. i was looking at replacement headlights at this part store...does anyone know if they are any good? or does anyone have a place they can recommend for me to go?

thanks

*~*Megan*~* xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by ”Michael Scott”
    That's what she said.

Hi Megan...have you tried Monty's in Brockton or Windmill cycles down in Dartmouth?..I know you are up north from there,but they are the ones I know about..

1st post with a Link???

be very careful where you clickity click
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.