Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs up Amazing

I do oil based clay sculpture myself and have always wanted to try some metal sculpture. Barely have the patience for clay any more these days though let alone forming metal and cutting little intricate pieces to fit properly. You truly are an artist and do great work. keep it up.

Really nice work!
    "If you build it, they will come!"

Quote Originally Posted by kmomaha View Post
    Looked over your creations. I assume the refrences were yours. Very artistic. I just don't have the abstract ability for the smooth lines I see in your work. Very nice. Very different. I started out with some sparkplug art and a few things similar to yours. Things kept growing. I like the high detailing. Result of my 35 years of drafting and mechanical designing. One piece that was popular that I did was a man standing at an engine stand with an engine block made out of hex nuts for cylinders etc. Engine stand made out of sq. key stock. ... thanks again...Ken
    Thanks man It's cool seeing so many different styles out there using the same medium. I'm lucky that I can see the abstract in things, because I don't have the eye or the patience for the AMAZING detail you have! Blows my mind

amazing detail you must have the patients of a saint,and of course lots of good old fashioned talent.great gob.

Very Wicked, thanks for sharing !!