Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smoker ideas

Default some final pics

will try to get better ones, thanks for all the info and advice
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great Nitto,

Now most important of all. Have you cooked on it yet?

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
    Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
    Clarke 180 EN Just in case
    Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
    O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
    4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
    Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
    Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
    I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
    http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

i have cooked on it but not smoked any thing in it yet. it is a combo of coal, and smoker... i have tested it with smoke just not cooked with smoke yet. thanks for the comments.

Nitto
    Your smoker look great. You may want to put an external temp gauge about 2/3 the way up on you lid so you donít open it to check the heat.

Default smoker

i have built one of these and it works really great. very easy to and spent about $85 in parts with free barrel drum. here is the web site i built it from.

http://riverwalkerssurvivalgear.blog...er-barrel.html

Great job Nitto9. I look forward to see some cook pictures.

Here's the one I built.

Or here for the whole process.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Wild-Pig-Smoker/
    Just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Miller 212
    Hobart 135
    Miller 375 X-treme
    Really antique Sears Arc N Spark
    O/A Torch Setup