My dog Hank.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hh 187.:
    powcon 300 st
    cheap chinese plasma cutter
    miller diversion :

Quote Originally Posted by FusionKing View Post
    Dogs...gotta love 'em
    Agreed! I don't understand how you couldn't. The sweetest critters on Earth IMHO. Every one I've ever had has been a member of the family.

I read a story about a guy in Florida who lost the tips of two fingers saving his dog from a gator. His only remark was "I'd trade these two fingers for her, for sure, without a doubt".

http://www.wesh.com/news/20153132/detail.html

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8150219
    Last edited by UH60LCHIEF; 08-10-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

OK - one more motorsports related dog pic.....

"If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

I have love for the 4 legged furry friends. I wasnt trying to start trouble...but the dog was behind the wheel!

As for that last pic, gotta love those old 70's chevy's

I wish I had myself a furry friend, but I dont make enough money to support myself, my tool addiction, my car parts fund, AND an animal...just wouldnt happen.
    Precision is only as important as the project...if you're building a rocket ship...1/64" would matter. If you're building a sledgehammer...an 1/8" probably wont.

Quote Originally Posted by On fire most of the time View Post
    I have love for the 4 legged furry friends. I wasnt trying to start trouble...but the dog was behind the wheel!

As for that last pic, gotta love those old 70's chevy's

I wish I had myself a furry friend, but I dont make enough money to support myself, my tool addiction, my car parts fund, AND an animal...just wouldnt happen.
    No problem - I didnt take anything you posted as trying to start trouble

Yep - love them old trucks. Got 2 of them - '70 (ol' orange - it was Jakes truck\play house), and a '72 (ongoing restoration project)

I have a '70 3/4 ton longbed C20 that Im working on putting back together. Picked it up for 500 bucks, no cancerous rust...just needs a motor and trans.

Of course that wont be all its getting...a nicely boxed 3/16ths frame sounds like a winner to me!

Id like a german shepard, my dad had 2 of them when I was growing up, and those were the most loyal dogs I have ever seen. They would gnaw their way through a chainlink fence in our backyard just to sit on the front porch and wait for him to get home from work.
    Precision is only as important as the project...if you're building a rocket ship...1/64" would matter. If you're building a sledgehammer...an 1/8" probably wont.

Quote Originally Posted by On fire most of the time View Post
    I have a '70 3/4 ton longbed C20 that Im working on putting back together. Picked it up for 500 bucks, no cancerous rust...just needs a motor and trans.

Of course that wont be all its getting...a nicely boxed 3/16ths frame sounds like a winner to me!

Id like a german shepard, my dad had 2 of them when I was growing up, and those were the most loyal dogs I have ever seen. They would gnaw their way through a chainlink fence in our backyard just to sit on the front porch and wait for him to get home from work.
    Sounds like that will be a good truck. It would sure be nice to be able to find something around here that wasnt full of rust- winter and salt plays he11 with everything. Those old(er) trucks are getting hard to find around here. A boxed frame would be sweet. I think the 67-72 chevy trucks are the best trucks GM ever built. Simple, reliable, and nice looking. Be sure to post some pics of your truck - I'd love to see what you got to work with. (probably will want to start a new thread since this is a dog thread!) Speaking of dogs - I think any dog would be loyal, just depends on how you treat them, kind of like people.....

Default what kind of cow are you, anyway?

my great dane lab mix at about 16 weeks and a curious friend........
    1 BEST 6 Y/O HELPER IN THE WORLD
    2 VICTOR O/A TORCHES
    LINCOLN SP 175 PLUS
    4 EACH 20 TON JACKS
    SEVERAL LESSER TON JACKS
    SEVERAL GRINDERS
    LOTS OF HAMMERS MISC SIZES
    BIG PILE OF MISC TOOLS
    CLASS A CDL'S
    C7500 FLAT BED
    4 TRAILERS
    HOME MADE GANTRY CRANE
    SOME GOOD COMMON SENSE (I THINK)
    TRACTOR WITH NEW HEAVY DUTY LIFT POLE -- FIND MY THREAD
    6 GOATS, 1 DOG, 1 DONKEY...
    ON AND ON AND ON...

thanks for your reply.here is big collection of dog pics.hey folks do you really think that dog can be a great friend of man..
    Jazz Motorsports manufactures Personal watercrafts, jet ski sport bike and motorcylcle parts http://www.jazzmotorsports.com