Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default TIG/ MIG/ Plasma Cart

I was wanting to put my TIG, MIG, and plasma on one cart with both bottles. I have two 200cf bottles for my processes and I got it done. It rides really well and is really strong with no worries of the bottles dragging. There is a lot of cables with all the machines, and the cable management seems to be under control as much as possible. I went with aluminum to keep the corrosion down and also it is just nice to showcase my welds on my cart. I gave my old cart away to my neighbor (who was delighted), but I alway say, "Out with the old and in with the new." Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

sneak peak at my tig 4wheel drive cart not 100% finished yet ,

the black circles are pvc pipe ends for holding my tig rod
    Last edited by dbardos; 08-06-2009 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbardos View Post
    sneak peak at my tig 4wheel drive cart not 100% finished yet ,

the black circles are pvc pipe ends for holding my tig rod
    I am building a very similar(almost exact) filler rod holder,I was going to frame the sheetmetal from below keeping the square tube hidden, but after looking at your idea I am going to frame it along the edges I like that look.Mike

Quote Originally Posted by pcwelder View Post
    Left over 1" square tubing and diamond plate. Some all terrain tires and a bunch of time later.
    I like this desighn myself.

Default tig cart

that looks like a nice one Buddy. Do you have any bigger pics?
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

Default bigger pics

my daughter helped me post them I am still learning how to do this will try to make them bigger when she gets home