I fabricated this one out of .065 tube.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DAVE Dynasty 200DX with Coolmate 3
    Millermatic 212 Auto Set
    Millermatic 140 Auto Set
    Hobart Airforce 400 Plasma Cutter
    JD2 Tube Bender

Default My Version

Follow the following link & look for post #9. It has a couple of (not great) pics of the one I built. It has worked out well for me. One item I neglected to install was a handle--works OK without, but probably better with.

Jerry in Anchorage

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ighlight=muskt

Default Post a pic attempt

This is the ESAB cart I was talking about see if the picture works.Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1123 View Post
    I fabricated this one out of .065 tube.

Dude that looks awesome,that's gonna be my first project when I get myself a decent welder.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy View Post
    I like that one. small and maneuverable.
    I'm not sure about the ones with 2 bigger wheels on the back and 2 small swivel casters on the front. I think that the small castors will trip up on even a rod stub.

This one is All terrain.

G

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy View Post
    any idea what wall thickness this one is made from?

Quote Originally Posted by gordfraser View Post
    any idea what wall thickness this one is made from?
    I was in a rush when I saw it ,a rep from ESAB was pitching their new tig unit so I just snapped a couple photos on my way out the door,But the material looked pretty light.Miller offers something similar for the Dynasty if you look under product/carts page,The main difference is the Miller design has the units riding to the back and above the wheels instead of to the side.Mike

Thanks to everyone who posted. I've got a pretty good plan in the old knoggen going now. I'm going to measure out the machines and material and design it in autocad so I'll know everything will fit. Then it's time to burn some metal
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

i made this

will add picture soon im building it atm