Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default TIG/ MIG/ Plasma Cart

I was wanting to put my TIG, MIG, and plasma on one cart with both bottles. I have two 200cf bottles for my processes and I got it done. It rides really well and is really strong with no worries of the bottles dragging. There is a lot of cables with all the machines, and the cable management seems to be under control as much as possible. I went with aluminum to keep the corrosion down and also it is just nice to showcase my welds on my cart. I gave my old cart away to my neighbor (who was delighted), but I alway say, "Out with the old and in with the new." Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.