Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Exclamation Harley MOCK-UP engine N.I.B. CCHHEEAAPP!!!

Building custom bikes or thinking about it, I have a NEW-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX, from payr.com, one of thier Harley mock-up engines. This is brand new in original box-I GUARANTEE IT, they cost $475 plus shipping, I will sell it to a member of this discussion forum for $275 which INCLUDES shipping and insurance to a Miller guy or gal in the lower 48 states.The box is BIG and fairly heavy, so the engine is basically costing you around $250. Sorry no picture, but you can ask Dave, dabar39 about me, I shoot LASER STRAIGHT with what I say, NO B.S., I am a GOOD GOD LOVING MAN, believe you me. Anyway, if you want it, P.M. me, you will have to send a money order from the U.S. Post Office, and I will send out the box with a tracking number and my home phone number and address, Dave has been to my home, he's one of the best guy's I have met in many years and he don't B.S. either, thanks everyone for considering, Ralph
    Last edited by bulldogsowner; 07-26-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Lowered price