Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Exclamation Harley MOCK-UP engine N.I.B. CCHHEEAAPP!!!

Building custom bikes or thinking about it, I have a NEW-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX, from payr.com, one of thier Harley mock-up engines. This is brand new in original box-I GUARANTEE IT, they cost $475 plus shipping, I will sell it to a member of this discussion forum for $275 which INCLUDES shipping and insurance to a Miller guy or gal in the lower 48 states.The box is BIG and fairly heavy, so the engine is basically costing you around $250. Sorry no picture, but you can ask Dave, dabar39 about me, I shoot LASER STRAIGHT with what I say, NO B.S., I am a GOOD GOD LOVING MAN, believe you me. Anyway, if you want it, P.M. me, you will have to send a money order from the U.S. Post Office, and I will send out the box with a tracking number and my home phone number and address, Dave has been to my home, he's one of the best guy's I have met in many years and he don't B.S. either, thanks everyone for considering, Ralph
    Last edited by bulldogsowner; 07-26-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Lowered price

Whats the specs on the engine?
    More info?

Cheers

Default Hope this helps

Jake, it is a plastic mock-up engine used by bike builders, much easier on the ol back than lifting a 167 pound Harley or S&S engine around. I used them extensively in my shop, as they are perfect dimensionally, and are light enough to lift with two fingers. I was not sure if I could put a link on this thread, but here goes and you can check it out for yourself, www.payr.com, my back was taken out by a drunk driver, so these are a cool builders tool. They are just plain cool for the guy who has everything, just to put on a engine stand and put in the den or garage, and if you own a shop its great advertisement in the front window that you do Harley repairs, and which would you rather have someone steel from your window, a plastic mock-up engine or a $7000 or more real engine? Thanks for looking.

I ride harleys and I was thinking about building a chopper, have the plans.
    Plastic one would make it easier on my back as well for fit up.
    Don't know if I will ever get the time, slow process. Have been picking up bits and pieces here and there though, just in case.
    Would build 2 frames, rigid and a softail.
    Which model engine?

Can you find out ship costs to australia?

Cheers

Default Sold today

Very, very sorry Jake, I sold the replica today. I want to thank you and anyone else who read the thread and had considered purchasing the item. I wish you the very best in your future ventures. Any questions about the bike building industry, or bike building in general, if I can help, please feel free to ask. Ride-safe my friend, Ralph

No problem mate.

Cheers