Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Decorative Iron Suppliers - Toronto/Hamilton Area

Can anybody suggest the names of Decorative Iron Suppliers in the Toronto area? When I Google (I've googled and googled) I get a million hits for 'finished product' suppliers, but I've only found 1 (YWB), which is way the other side of the city and I can't believe he supplies the whole area (its a small shop, too)

I am almost finished a deck and now I have to weld up the railings.

Any suggestions?

I am on the west side ...

Thanks

I get my supplies from a company called Texas Metal Industries. which has a location just outside of Detroit, Michigan.

Theres another company called King Archetectural Metals.

For Higher end materials there is the (Wagoner Companies )

I'm not surprised that you dont have a big ware house. Youll have to find a little fab shop that stocks a little inventory is your best chance.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137