Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Not your average bra....

I was asked to do a piece for the Bras for a Cause benefit coming up in September(www.brasforacausemichigan.com)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/browndo...7621806124558/

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

-Josh

now find someone who will put it on.

Thumbs up Cause it's a Cause

Josh:

You done a good job. Hopefully it will bring in a pretty penny for the cause.

Dang,

You're going to have to find a rather "flatchested" gal to wear that one.
    Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
    Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
    Hobart HH187
    Dialarc 250 AC/DC
    Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
    Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
    PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
    Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
    Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
    More grinders than hands

Should have used larger washers. I'm sure it will get quite cold at times..
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

LMAO,

Kinda brings new meaning to the old phrase, "Cold as a witch's t1t, in a ventilated brass bra".
    Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
    Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
    Hobart HH187
    Dialarc 250 AC/DC
    Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
    Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
    PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
    Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
    Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
    More grinders than hands

lol thats cool
    i like ( . )( . )

Thank you for doing this project.

I haven't said anything before, but I have been dealing with my dear, dear, wife of 39 years and her diagnosis of ****** cancer in April of this year. No one can truly appreciate what a family (specifically the spouse and child) goes through when you learn the most important person in your life has a potentially life threatening disease. It has been the worst four months of both mine and her lives.

She finally had surgery on July 6 and according to her surgeon, she should be cancer free. No one can be sure, however. She will still have to go through at least 5 years of medicinal therapy and has the small possibility of some chemo. I don't think the Pope himself has prayed any more than we have and we continue to do so.

Since her surgery, I've been her nurse, housekeeper, chauffer, shoulder to cry on, hairdresser, bath boy, and the soldier that will go to battle for her with anything that gets in the way.

You have given me the inspiration to do something similar for our local ****** cancer society. I knew I wanted to do something, but didn't know quite what form it would take. I ask your permission to borrow some of your ideas for my project.

Thank you for posting this as it brought a warm feeling to me and gives me a positive reason to get back in the shop with a purpose.

It appears the forum censor has **'ed out a specific word, but you know what I am speaking of.

Thanks again.

Hey, Old Sporty

Sorry to hear about your challenges.
    Sympathies and best wishes for your family.

Thanks for the comments guys

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sporty View Post
    Thank you for doing this project.

I haven't said anything before, but I have been dealing with my dear, dear, wife of 39 years and her diagnosis of ****** cancer in April of this year. No one can truly appreciate what a family (specifically the spouse and child) goes through when you learn the most important person in your life has a potentially life threatening disease. It has been the worst four months of both mine and her lives.

She finally had surgery on July 6 and according to her surgeon, she should be cancer free. No one can be sure, however. She will still have to go through at least 5 years of medicinal therapy and has the small possibility of some chemo. I don't think the Pope himself has prayed any more than we have and we continue to do so.

Since her surgery, I've been her nurse, housekeeper, chauffer, shoulder to cry on, hairdresser, bath boy, and the soldier that will go to battle for her with anything that gets in the way.

You have given me the inspiration to do something similar for our local ****** cancer society. I knew I wanted to do something, but didn't know quite what form it would take. I ask your permission to borrow some of your ideas for my project.

Thank you for posting this as it brought a warm feeling to me and gives me a positive reason to get back in the shop with a purpose.

It appears the forum censor has **'ed out a specific word, but you know what I am speaking of.

Thanks again.
    Most definitely you have my permission to borrow ideas. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes. I've had friends in similar situation, and it just boggles my mind. I'm glad I was able to do something to maybe inspire you....you'll have to send me some pics when you finish it!

It's always cool to see what kind of twists different artists put on similar ideas

One of the event coordinators stopped by today and picked it up....she was pretty excited about it