Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I'm sure they are behind. Maybe there was alot of projects submitted, and they are taking their time going over each and every one, which can take alot of time. I guess time will tell......

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Maybe the winners were told not to say anything until the results were published in the September issue of the news letter.
    Nick
    Kiwi, do you know something that you are not sharing......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by partagas View Post
    Kiwi, do you know something that you are not sharing......LOL
    I wish I did, but it seems unlikely that all of the winners do not participate on the board. So I thought that possibly Nicole told them to not say anything until the newsletter was published.
    Nick

How do you get to participate in these????

Quote Originally Posted by pazzo_art View Post
    How do you get to participate in these????
    it was announced in powerclick(?) -- an email marketing newsletter
    that miller does. if you grovel around in the miller web site you'll
    find the spot that lets you subscribe

frank

Read post 16 in this thread for info on how to subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Maybe the winners were told not to say anything until the results were published in the September issue of the news letter.
    Nick
    I wasn't told not to say anything and they appear to be right on schedule...
    Last edited by qiguy; 09-03-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qiguy View Post
    I wasn't told not to say anything and they appear to be right on schedule...
    Congratulations on making it to the semifinals!!!! What was your entry?
    Nick

My sons and I made an air powered go-cart, part of my sons 5th grade science project. Vote for us!

Quote Originally Posted by qiguy View Post
    My sons and I made an air powered go-cart, part of my sons 5th grade science project. Vote for us!

what catogory did you submit it in?????? and do you have pics