Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thumbs up

i cant wait to see these finalist! i would definatly enjoy the TIG, be a great addition to my tools.

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    I'm not sure about the third member being under the rest being what you wanted but the joint under the helmet I'm sure is the mistake
    What is it going to be?
    Nick
    The mistake was I left my speed glass on the frame. My miller inferno was sitting on my tool box. But hey, maybe they will think I need a new hood. LOL

Has any one heard, or been notified by miller about being a finalist?

Quote Originally Posted by urch55 View Post
    Nope.

Did not know anything about it.Until now..
    same here this is the first time seeing anyting about it.

Any results on the Miller Project Challange yet?

I think I read in the Miller Welding E-mail that results will be some time in September. Maybe
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

Default Project Challenge Rules

In the contest rules, it says that the semi finalists will be notified approximately August 12th by email or telephone. I still haven't heard anything back, but hoping that I made it. I'm new to the forum (just signed up), so hoping to get lots of good info, and get ideas from others.

The following below is what I found in the rules.

Finalists will be selected by August 12, 2009.

NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS / EXECUTION OF DOCUMENTS: All entrants selected as Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or email on approximately August 12, 2009. All Finalists selected as Grand Prize Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email on approximately September 23, 2009. If a Finalist or Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of his/her selection, an alternative Finalist or Grand Prize Winner will be selected and that entrantís right to any prize or participation in an additional stage will be forfeited.

Each Finalist and Grand Prize Winner may be required to execute Sponsorís affidavits of eligibility, waivers of liability, copyright assignments, liability and publicity releases, or declaration and releases (for Canadian residents) within ten (10) business days of notification or other such date set by Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. If these documents are not received within the required time period, an alternate Finalist or Grand Prize Winner may be selected based on the relevant criteria.

Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to deliver the notification information or documents to any Finalist or Grand Prize Winner. If any Finalist or Grand Prize Winner has moved or changed addresses, it is the sole responsibility of that individual to notify Sponsor or its designated agent in writing of the new address.

Thanks to all of our entrants for participating in this year's Built It, Didn't Buy It Welding Project Challenge! Miller's panel of judges will determine 15 finalists to be announced in the next issue, where you'll have your chance to help choose the Grand Prize Winners!

Watch for Issue 6 in September.

OK, with it being a week after we are supposed to get the news. Has ANY body got their e-mail or phone call?????????

I did not, so I figure I am out. But I would like to hear about and see how got picked.

Quote Originally Posted by partagas View Post
    OK, with it being a week after we are supposed to get the news. Has ANY body got their e-mail or phone call?????????

I did not, so I figure I am out. But I would like to hear about and see how got picked.
    Since I said I submitted... I have not heard anything either.

Congratulations to whoever did win!
    Frank