Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default 4 wheeler sprayer

Finished this today, its my first project. I am learning to fit and weld. Have never welded anything before this . I just read about how to weld and have been lurking on the forums 4 quite a while. I will use it to spray the yard with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Great Job

Looks like you done a nice job. And think on how much money you saved. But I know doing spraying is only an excuse for riding your ATV. right.?

I like the project, but will give you a warning. Not sure what your spray holding tank is constructed of, but they usually use plastic tanks for a reason! Lots of chemicals that you might want to use to control insects or fertilize may interact with your tank material, and could be harmful to you when you pour it in the tank or will errode your tank materials. Make sure you check the MSDS of anything you want to put in there!
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Thumbs up Makes Sense

Quote Originally Posted by nocheepgas View Post
    I like the project, but will give you a warning. Not sure what your spray holding tank is constructed of, but they usually use plastic tanks for a reason! Lots of chemicals that you might want to use to control insects or fertilize may interact with your tank material, and could be harmful to you when you pour it in the tank or will errode your tank materials. Make sure you check the MSDS of anything you want to put in there!
    That makes alot a sense.
    Plus aluminum fragments could clog your spray nozzle..

looks good all considering.

finished project
    Attached Images Attached Images

So is that an upside down boat gas tank?
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller Spoolmate 200
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

yep sure is

nice work.