Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Since everyone like pictures....

Hello everyone - this is the first time I've posted on this site - I always like looking at everyones projects and shops so I thought it was about time I post some pictures of my shop, a few of my projects, and some of my Dad's projects.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Pictures #2

A few more....

Default pics #3

and some more....

Default pics 4

some more.....

Default pix 5

Thats it for now...

willy, Beautiful looking modified, the shop looks good too... Myself and a couple of others on here are racers, good to see another one of us on here. Where do you guys run at? let's get more pics of the car. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default dabar39

dabar39 we've been running a few short dirt tracks here in Central Iowa (Independence, Vinton, Marshaltown, and Boone). This was our first year in a modified so unfortunately the car doesnt look quite as good yet

I'll get some more pictures of the car rounded up and post them for you...

Awesome shop. I like a neat shop. Whats the tractor next to the Ford? I cant tell to well in the pic. I have a 140 IH that looks similar
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Willy, are those flat art files you got for tool boxes? I have three I am looking to use for something for besides my art....not a bad Idea, Paul
    More Spark Today Please

Quote Originally Posted by HMW View Post
    Awesome shop. I like a neat shop. Whats the tractor next to the Ford? I cant tell to well in the pic. I have a 140 IH that looks similar
    Tractors are a 1954 Ford NAA I restored a about 7 years ago, 1939 Farmall A my Dad stores in my shop - just got the radiator boiled and cleaned ready to go back in, and a 1949 Farmall M that Dad and I bought a few years back - gotta love old iron