Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hi there..
    again send your pic.i want to see.....
    Jazz Motorsports manufactures Personal watercrafts, jet ski sport bike and motorcylcle parts http://www.jazzmotorsports.com

Thumbs down Good ol Boys Club

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsays View Post
    hi there..
    again send your pic.i want to see.....
    Jeff:: The thread got side tracked so Leefy removed the pictures. You may want to send Him a PM. He did great creative work out of old farm equipment/ parts.. But every one wanted Me to show mine which was not right or fair to Leefy. Any how there you have it and what happen. I told one person that did it to me a few weeks back to start a thread for photos but the big mouth never did He may not have photos of his own. But this is a good old boys club and I am still new, and some people won't or don't except the fact that they are not the boss. and we all can add to this site for the betterment of each other. After all every one here was NEW at some point in time..

Here is some of the old yard art stuff I build. Take old farm machinery apart and see what I can put together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up I am Glad you Posted

Quote Originally Posted by Leefy View Post
    Here is some of the old yard art stuff I build. Take old farm machinery apart and see what I can put together.
    Hey there Leefy: Welcome back. I looked at your photos again and I never noticed the dog lifting His leg and peeing, that's neat. can you see it by a pond with a pump hose between it's legs. Hehehehe. I am glad you posted hopefully every one will behave them selves...

Quote Originally Posted by urch55 View Post
    Hey there Leefy: Welcome back. I looked at your photos again and I never noticed the dog lifting His leg and peeing, that's neat. can you see it by a pond with a pump hose between it's legs. Hehehehe. I am glad you posted hopefully every one will behave them selves...
    Glad you enjoyed the pics. I'll post some others later on. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    How do you join "The Good Ol Boys Club" ...
    Don't know how to join. I must qualify cause I'm definitely "ol" but never been good.

Thumbs up

great stuff.
    real nice of that doggy to keep your tree watered.

thanks for posting the pic's
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

That is some pretty neat stuff...I can never get the art side of my brain to work so I like to see how imaginative some folks are. Very nice! JEFF
    200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Thanks Jeff

If I could get my brain to work with my hands for my new dynasty 350 I would be a much happier camper. I'm to the point where I believe you can't teach an old dog new tricks. All of my artwork was created with stick and mig. Thought I would get a tig and really go to town. Course, I have been hung up on aluminum and I can get butt, lap, corner joints but my fillets are just junk. Oh well, I can go back to the art work, welding steel, for a stress reducer. Tig and steel work great. Don't know why I'm so hung up on the aluminum because I haven't made any artsy fartsy stuff from aluminum. Maybe someday. Again, glad you like my stuff.
    Last edited by Leefy; 07-24-2009 at 04:59 PM.

hi leefy.great job.it's really awesome neat stuff.i enjoyed your work..
    Jazz Motorsports manufactures Personal watercrafts, jet ski sport bike and motorcylcle parts http://www.jazzmotorsports.com