Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Removed, thanks
    Last edited by Leefy; 07-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Dynasty 350 - My New Baby
    Millermatic 210 Mig with Spoolmate 3035
    Miller Thunderbolt XL 225/150 AC/DC Stick Welder
    Miller Specturm 625 Plasma Cutter
    Speedglas 9100 auto dark helmet
    Jackson auto dark helmet
    18.5 CFM Eagle Compressor
    Oxy/Act
    Horizontal Band Saw
    Dewalt 14" Chop Saw
    7 1/2 Dewalt Angle Grinder
    4 - 4 1/2" Sears Angle Grinders
    1 - 4" Makita Angle Grinder
    2 - IR Die Grinders
    All of which my wife says will be a "he$$ of a garage sale"

Lightbulb Alternative Recycling..

Hey there Leefy.. I like the fifth picture.. This is what I call alternative Recycling.. There is more than one way to recycle something.. Send Me a PM and I will hook you up with my aternative recycle group/photo page

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by urch55 View Post
    Hey there Leefy.. I like the fifth picture.. This is what I call alternative Recycling.. There is more than one way to recycle something.. Send Me a PM and I will hook you up with my aternative recycle group/photo page

Bob
    why not post some here? so all can see

Post That is Why !~!~!~!~!

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    why not post some here? so all can see
    I did. before I became a member I posted two in the yard and garden welding projects. And I have not gotten one comment yet. Leefy was the only one I seen that took something used and recycled it. I have seen others but they take new materials. Plus not all Alternative Recycling has welding involved..

Post a link and we'll take a look. Here is one project that I did:

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ct/2779493806/

I received one comment.

Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport

Quote Originally Posted by Don52 View Post
    Post a link and we'll take a look. Here is one project that I did:

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ct/2779493806/

I received one comment.
    Hey there Don, you did better than me.At least you got one. That looks like a heavy duty desk organizer, if it would happen to fall off the desk it would not break. Just make sure it's not on your foot...Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok . here is a link to one of my projects..

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ct/3385554746/

Quote Originally Posted by urch55 View Post
    Hey there Don, you did better than me.At least you got one.
    But you did get 93 people that looked at it and rated it.

That looks like a heavy duty desk organizer.
    Attached is a link to a thread on Miller Welds. The second picture shows the sand blasted version in use. I actually made a bunch of them to practice my aluminum welds and gave them away as gifts. Of course you could buy a plastic version from K-Mart for $1.99, but the process was more important to me than the product.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ight=organizer
    Last edited by Don52; 07-05-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport

Thumbs up Enjoy the Fruit of Your Labor

[/URL]
    Quote Originally Posted by Don52 View Post
    But you did get 93 people that looked at it and rated it.

Attached is a link to a thread on Miller Welds. The second picture shows the sand blasted version in use. I actually made a bunch of them to practice my aluminum welds and gave them away as gifts. Of course you could buy a plastic version from K-Mart for $1.99, but the process was more important to me than the product.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ight=organizer
    Don that maybe true about the K-Mart special but yours will last longer. That is nice being able to practice and building something at the same time. Just like the chimney-a's I have made and being able to kick back and relax.

hi there....
    hey liffy i am unable to see ur pictures..urch55 talking about which picture ??
    Jazz Motorsports manufactures Personal watercrafts, jet ski sport bike and motorcylcle parts http://www.jazzmotorsports.com

Thumbs up

the little organizer is a great way to practice your aluminum welding. i found a long time ago that welding coupons is just plain boring and drove me nuts. that was what prompted me to just jump in and build my welder cart as practice. it turned out great and i learned a lot in the process.

what happend to the pic ?
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES