Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The air hose reel seems to work great the oxy ace reel is a cox reel and it too works well
    Equipment
    Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

look like your ready to go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperdog View Post
    I like where you have your fire extinguisher mounted. Would you mind taking me a close up picture of how you mounted it?
    Sorry it took so long to get you the pics

Equipment

Default lincoln sa 200

i was wondering if u have a cheap lincoln for sale r u in texas?i am looking to buy my hubby a lincoln sa 200 welder for our anniversary do u have any for around 1500.00 for sale this would really mean alot to me to be able to get one for him . thank you christine:

Quote Originally Posted by GunLocators View Post
    Thanks guys! I will try to get a pic of fire extinguisher mount tommorrow I am at starbucks using thier wifi my wifi crapped out on me and att will not be able to send tech until tommorrow. So I will get some pics and post after they get me fixed for internet....

Sorry my SA200 is not for sale and if it was we would be looking around $4000 as its cherry
    Equipment

The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
    Nice trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
    Nice trailer.
    PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.

Nice trailer.
    With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.
    Equipment

PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.
    My 12 year old welded that its a little cold but he did fine for its purpose its not coming off....
    Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by GunLocators View Post
    With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.
    SORRY I didn't see the gate on the back, I THOUGHT you only used the chains. MY BAD