Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Well finally got to a finished for not point in my welding trailer project.

Here are some pics.
    Its a 5x8 trailer. Trailblazer 275, Aircompressor and Oxy/Ace Tanks are raised from deck to allow for some metal storage if needed. Also added a few leveling jacks if ever needed. Has Fold Down Table with Vise, Cable Reels, Air Reel and Oxy Ace Reels for convience and storage space reduction.

Equipment
    Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

Last edited by GunLocators; 07-01-2009 at 04:18 AM.
    Equipment

very nice..I remember from a previous thread that you were looking to insulate the reels from the deck...looks like you ended up using the piece of cutting board?

Default Fire extinguisher mount

I like where you have your fire extinguisher mounted. Would you mind taking me a close up picture of how you mounted it?

You don't F around do you. Thats a pretty slick trailer.
    '08 F-350
    Vantage 400
    SA-250
    SA-200
    Invertec V350Pro
    Invertec V205T-AC/DC

Miller 12VS suitcase
    Miller spectrum 2050

Pipe beveler's
    Track torch

Thanks guys! I will try to get a pic of fire extinguisher mount tommorrow I am at starbucks using thier wifi my wifi crapped out on me and att will not be able to send tech until tommorrow. So I will get some pics and post after they get me fixed for internet....
    Equipment

Vassalboro ME.(summer) & Yuma AZ. (winter)

Smile Welding Trailer project complete for now

Very nice job. I can see that this trailer was well planned out. Thanks for posting the welding project pics. Everybody loves pics. Was wondering did you use Mig or Stick for this project? I am in the middle of a trailer project and I started with stick,and finished with Mig. Are you from the south or the north where this trailer may see some snow?
    Lincoln Idealarc 250
    Millermatic 211
    Spoolmate 100
    Arnold

I am in Texas I used mainly Mig and some stick. I tried to plan it out before starting however I did have a lot of times I changed my mind and changed or redesigned something on the the fly.
    Equipment

thats one heck of a trailer. im assuming scratch built? how do u like that northern air hose reel?
    Miller Digital Elite inferno
    Miller MP-10 passive helmet
    Hobart Stickmate 250/160 ac/dc

Nice trailer, I like the setup! Iíve been planning on building one for a while now. Itís been on the back burner with my BBQ smokers, as the honey doís are taking priority.