Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Smile Just A few Projects

Hello all,
    I had the opportunity to take my welder in to work for a few projects.
    The first is a dock bumper repair, the bumper had been hit a lot and needed to be welded back to the wall.
    The second is for an aluminum material pick up wand, the weld broke. I cut out the old weld and drilled a few holes for some plug welds.
    The last pic. is a shelf I made for my Tool box so that I could mount a small Vise on it. Its 1/8" sheet with 1" square tube supports.
    g6Racer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME

Good work buddy, and keep posting them pictures, I never get tired of them.
    If you want peace, be prepared for war!

Thumbs up Company Asset

Hey there Racer. Looks like you got everything fixed and ready to go. You are also showing that your an asset to your employer hopefully they will see it as well.
    Bob

Thanks Guys,
    I have really enjoyed welding the welding I have done so far.
    Here is a 55 gallon Drum key that I made for my brother. His was stolen at the track.
    Its 1" square x 1/8" with 1/4" ears.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by g6Racer; 06-29-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Speel Checks
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller Spectrum 375 X-TREME

Whats a drum key?
    If you want peace, be prepared for war!

Its used to open 55 gallon drums, there's a threaded hole in the top.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson