Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default millermatic 252?

Hey guys I am looking at geting a 252 and would like to know what you guys think of it.

thanks
    Millermatic 135
    Syncrowave 200 with coolmate 3
    Hypertherm powermax 30

were I am when I am home
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5/IMG_7413.jpg

hey, i dont have a mm252, but a real good friend of mine does. it is a fine machine, i really like the price tag and the options it comes with and capable of. a little under powered for me though, i have the mm 350p.
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Default You will like!

Great rig! I have had mine for about 3 weeks and have used it everyday. I build guard, grab and hand rails as well as gates and class 1 structural and have been real happy with the capabilities of the 252. I would have to say (power wise) it can keep up with my 300 on short runs. It does a great job on aluminum and stainless too.

Can't go wrong!
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

I have that same size Machine just a few years old and it has never gave me any problems. . . I got to say with this excellent welder it helps me make great welds. . . and you can always turn the machine down to weld thin stuff, but on a small machine you can only do so much...... I say buy a big machine to cover all your welding needs . . and this MM252 will do what you want.
    I highly recommend this machine . Miller you got a winner with the MM252
    one warning I will tell you. when you get this machine and start to weld, you wont want to stop. , not to eat or sleep. . all you want to do is weld !

yes buy the MM252

.......... Richard