Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default some trailers ......

HI

This is the few trailers that i made over the past years , was ok to weld and learn , but for me it's to much time consumming for the money , my friend say that i am to perfectionist and I always overkill .

My personal trailer is the dual axles , 2-2-.125 frame , .060 sidewall and a
    .125 checkered plate for the bottom . my best load 4800 lbs. ON 12 INCHES TIRES.

Bobby
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice trailers. I just bought a 10,000 lb equipment trailer for the same reason. I'd have as much in steel and axles as I would in a buying new one. I looked a 6 brands before I bought one. Unless you have special needs for one. all I need it for is to haul a tractor and Bobcat [skidsteer] around. I think Dabar does alot with trailers and ones made fro a certain job
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Nice little trailers, I like the fold out gate idea. It is hard to build them for what you can buy them for though. It don't matter about quality to most of the consumers, they just look at the price tag
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default Price tag

Nice job on your trailers, and yes you guys are right about the prices of building them is kinda high if you don't have wholesale vendors to deal with, also building one at a time the prices are up there a bit. I try to order enough for a few trailers at a time to help keep the costs down. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en