Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Wife not girlfriend - busted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects

Thats hillarious My wife also used to use alot of wood working tools too, Scroll saw she liked alot, Shes too busy now so she doesn't do much but she used to make all kinds of things,
    Oh, by the way very nice shop
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Very nice Gary. I like how you have all those work tables on casters. Pic gate4-1.jpg
    Millermatic Passport Plus
    Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
    XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
    Dynasty 300 DX
    Thermal Arc 400 MST
    Victor O/A
    Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.

Looking good Gary and Ms. Gary, especially like the privacy gate. Some yrs back I tried to get a permit from the city sept I asked about a garage in back, nothing doing, because of the sq. ft. of the house, so I gave up, should have said it was a shop, bummer.
    Tks for sharing
    L*S

Looks good, Gary. The part I worry about is the Mrs taking half the shop...sounds like my wife with my new shop. I am very concerned there may be a take-over planned. Oh well, as long as there are no curtains involved.
    Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
    '06 12RC feeder
    Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
    Esab Multimaster 260
    Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

great shop. love the chair swing, did you also do the cactus by the gate???very nice work and a fine shop to do it in.
    welcome to the site, good to have both of ya.

DDA52 Looks good, Gary. The part I worry about is the Mrs taking half the shop...sounds like my wife with my new shop. I am very concerned there may be a take-over planned. Oh well, as long as there are no curtains involved
    sounds like its time to start planning for a 2nd shop. just call the first one practice.
    my wife is a sewer so i get the shop to myself....... both of them actually.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES