Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Pictures of our new shop

Everyone likes pictures - so here we go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks good. i like the placement of the doors (some people dont think)(like me) and put the roll up door over just enough that i have to use a floor jack to get a truck in the door...lol maybe someday i will try again with a new place. one good thing about mine though, it is down the street from my house so no-one has to know that the knucklehead with the door in the wrong spot is me...lol
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Default Shop pictures

O.K., so you learned quick about posting pictures, but where are the pictures of the projects going on inside them there walls? Nice shop by the way, should make you a nice hide out from the wife / girlfriend or what have you! Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default Wife not girlfriend - busted

Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gary k.; 09-06-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gary k. View Post
    Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man when to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
    O.K. maybe it would be a good hiding spot from the old man too
    That swing is really nice, you ever try selling them? Really nice look to it. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default Too Good To Be True!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! NICE BACK PEDDLIN DABAR!!!!!!!!!
    Inside of the shop looks SOOOO good!!! Nice assortment of tools!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gary k. View Post
    Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
    All other things considered, I think I'm most-impressed with the building of the shop itself...would love to be able to do something like that.

Great pics of the gate and the swing too!

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128

Talking

Wife not girlfriend - busted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects

Thats hillarious My wife also used to use alot of wood working tools too, Scroll saw she liked alot, Shes too busy now so she doesn't do much but she used to make all kinds of things,
    Oh, by the way very nice shop
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Very nice Gary. I like how you have all those work tables on casters. Pic gate4-1.jpg
    Millermatic Passport Plus
    Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
    XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
    Dynasty 300 DX
    Thermal Arc 400 MST
    Victor O/A
    Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.

great shop. love the chair swing, did you also do the cactus by the gate???very nice work and a fine shop to do it in.
    welcome to the site, good to have both of ya.

DDA52 Looks good, Gary. The part I worry about is the Mrs taking half the shop...sounds like my wife with my new shop. I am very concerned there may be a take-over planned. Oh well, as long as there are no curtains involved
    sounds like its time to start planning for a 2nd shop. just call the first one practice.
    my wife is a sewer so i get the shop to myself....... both of them actually.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES