Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some more pictures of my projects the first pic is the sign that I'm going to hang on the gate. I cut it with my plasma cutter from a sheet of 1/8" mild steel. I'll be putting lettering on the sign between the two dogs that welding it to the outside of the gate hopefully I can center it so it looks good.
    The other two pics are an old water heater someone was throwing away. So I took it home stripped it and cut the lower side open I will try to weld it back so the round side is on the outside insteed of the inside. First time doing something like this. It seems to be a popular project to make a grill or a smoker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mililani Stick Man View Post
    Some more pictures of my projects the first pic is the sign that I'm going to hang on the gate. I cut it with my plasma cutter from a sheet of 1/8" mild steel. I'll be putting lettering on the sign between the two dogs that welding it to the outside of the gate hopefully I can center it so it looks good.
    The other two pics are an old water heater someone was throwing away. So I took it home stripped it and cut the lower side open I will try to weld it back so the round side is on the outside insteed of the inside. First time doing something like this. It seems to be a popular project to make a grill or a smoker.
    Stick Man: Looks like that will be a very nice sign.

Next time you can get a water heater try this, the rounded bottom pointed upwards does not really hurt. You can allways add a grate for wood and for Meat Yum Yum..
    http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ct/3385554746/

great work.this gate is showing your hard work..keep it up..
    Jazz Motorsports manufactures Personal watercrafts, jet ski sport bike and motorcylcle parts http://www.jazzmotorsports.com

simplbut looks good.