Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default made The Missus happy

Simple enough task to wire weld some galv wire (from an recent election lawn sign) to a pot metal spigot handle and it made watering easier on this side of the house with the thick raspberry growth. If the "weld" lasts a season it'll be worth it.

The area where getting to the spigot was annoying.

A solution....
    MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sporty View Post
    Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.
    Your a big berry fan and that's a great idea but we EAT the berries form June through October
    MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Like all kinds of berries, just not the raspberries. Glad they don't grow down here. Got their first cousin though, blackberries. I like them.

I HATE thorny stuff and these are minimally thorny. If I could get away with it all of the roses would go away but I'd need separate living quarters and get no conjugal visits.

The previous owners of this home planted Barberry where the rasps are and It took quite an effort to get those thorny nightmares out. They are gone but anytime I see the plant I curse.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-18-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Unhappy

i cant get the picture to show ????
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES