Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Proud poppa here

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift but due to that pesky thing called life, I had to hold off. Have yet to get the first drop out of the way yet but I fully expect to have that taken care of by the end of the week
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

Nice, Hey its only 6 months to next Christmas so you got it early this year ...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Congrads on the new famly addition. A new helmit alwase makes me feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by aametalmaster View Post
    Nice, Hey its only 6 months to next Christmas so you got it early this year ...Bob
    I'm leaving '09s Christmas open for a 350P at this point

its inferno.

strength and power- great minds think alike.
    Miller Digital Elite inferno
    Miller MP-10 passive helmet
    Hobart Stickmate 250/160 ac/dc

Quote Originally Posted by STRENGTH AND POWER View Post
    I'm leaving '09s Christmas open for a 350P at this point
    A CNC Plasma Table is on my short list
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

Default red

i put a red gazing ball out on the lawn, it was real nice, the spouce made me get rid of it, quickly, color of red means angry, and it worked, it really made her angry, be careful with that thing

I was as proud as you are when I got my new Miller helmet. Then I was upset when I put my first real scratch in it!! I still love it, but now I don't worry...
    Nick

Wink Fancy Headgear

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I was as proud as you are when I got my new Miller helmet. Then I was upset when I put my first real scratch in it!! I still love it, but now I don't worry...
    Nick
    Nick all the scratches,bumps,bangs,gouges and maybe even burn marks they all add character to your helmet that you can be proud of... The picture shows my helmet that was given to me last Friday 6/26/2009 It's the first auto darkening that I have or used. It is a used one but it is in great shape. I often wondered why they paint them up and all the fancy graphics after all who is going to be looking at you while welding.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images