Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default my first project with the diversion 165

built these bars for the window

btw love the diversion
    especialy the crater fill feature

Last edited by dbardos; 06-10-2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: images 2 big

Cool

very cool design, looks great.
    looks like your new div. is well on its way to paying for its self.
    great project , keep them coming.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thumbs up

just noticed your count, welcome to the site. lots of great people here willing to help if its needed.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

ya that looks real nice for a first project with a new machine.