Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rig for sale

Default rig for sale

2007 dodge 3500, 6.7 cummins, 6spd, 40,000 miles, lincoln sae350, no other tools.
    I would like to sell the whole rig for $35,000-truck, bed and welding machine, but I will sell things separate.
    $30,000 for the truck and bed
    $2000 for just the bed
    $3500 for just the machine

These are old pics. The bed is done, and painted black.

jc_keenum@yahoo.com

(520)550-6162
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 dodge 3500 cummins

Cool Great Job

You have done a nice job fabricating the bed I like the v you installed in the back, that would come in handy splicing pipe together. I wish you success in selling the rig....Bob

WTF? sae350, You can't sell out now man '10 suppose to be the year of all years. What did 798 say?
    '08 F-350
    Vantage 400
    SA-250
    SA-200
    Invertec V350Pro
    Invertec V205T-AC/DC

Miller 12VS suitcase
    Miller spectrum 2050

Pipe beveler's
    Track torch

I like the truck.

if you want to sell the truck check nada values,there substantialy lower than what your asking.
    Miller Pipepro 304
    Miller Bluestar 2E
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Lincoln HD 175
    Victor Jr. torch
    Purox angle head torch
    Smith torch
    Atlas Lathe
    Bridgeport mill

Quote Originally Posted by Rig Hand View Post
    WTF? sae350, You can't sell out now man '10 suppose to be the year of all years. What did 798 say?
    Hey righand, Im not goin to stop burning rod but just get out of a big truck payment.
    A lady from the 798 emailed me back and said all I needed to do was fill out the online app. and they would let me know if I could come take the weld test. I was on the aws forums page and there are a couple of welders that say they have been on the wheel for 4 months without work.
    As of today, Im going to get a msha card and do some work for a local mine and just wait for the mainline and fab stuff to pick back up.
    If you hear of anything on the western states let me know.
    Thanks
    2007 dodge 3500 cummins

Default Local 469 Pipefitters

Quote Originally Posted by sae350 View Post
    Hey righand, Im not goin to stop burning rod but just get out of a big truck payment.
    A lady from the 798 emailed me back and said all I needed to do was fill out the online app. and they would let me know if I could come take the weld test. I was on the aws forums page and there are a couple of welders that say they have been on the wheel for 4 months without work.
    As of today, Im going to get a msha card and do some work for a local mine and just wait for the mainline and fab stuff to pick back up.
    If you hear of anything on the western states let me know.
    Thanks
    Have you checked with 469 up in Phoenix? They cover Southern Az as well.

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    Have you checked with 469 up in Phoenix? They cover Southern Az as well.

Dave
    Hey dave, I just checked out the web site they have and from how they make it sound, you have to go to Gateway Community College to learn how to weld and have a total of 10,000 hours of training. Im going to call them and see if there is any other way in. Thanks for the info and help.
    2007 dodge 3500 cummins

Default Local 469

SAE: Give them a call, you can take the entrance exam at a Community College, or at the Hall, and if all goes well, you'll be place in the apprenticeship program (5 years, I believe), and it's a mix of classroom, on the job, etc with Journeymen. There's a list of the Signatory Companies (Statewide) on their web site, many down your way and Sierra Vista.

Good Luck, keep us posted

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"