Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Thumbs up Pipeline pictures

Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine some light in the darkness for me with experiences and also thoughts about it good and bad
    Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

Go over to the other side in the "welding discussions" forum and ask this question and also start searching. It is spread out but there are some cool pics and a bunch of talk about this.
    Anyways you should get better results there...this forum is for "projects"
    Not that you did anything wrong, just that is where the pipe stuff is happening
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller Spoolmate 200
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

Quote Originally Posted by youngwelder_154 View Post
    Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine some light in the darkness for me with experiences and also thoughts about it good and bad
    You can also go to the AWS.org site. There are lots of pipeline pics on that site.

Griff

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Oh ok thanks I guess im just so use to posting on this forum thats all
    Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

Posted some on your topic on "Welding Discussion".
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..