Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome! This is one of my favorite sites. Hope you have fun. Good luck.

Cool Starting a career

Well this site is probably the best first place to start your research on this trade. The next would be getting registered into school after talking to all of us. Except Bert . And hopefully you to will enjoy what we all have over the past few years. Good luck with your education.
    O ya one more thing there is no such thing as a dumb question or dumb answer. Thats why we are here isn't it.

DARMIK
    WHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! (No crying smiley....)
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Thanks for the links jws, both look like top notch schools. Is there anyone in here who has been through either of the schools? I like the fact that the Lincoln school limit the class size to 15 students, not sure if Hobart does the same. Hobart seems a little pricey vs. Lincoln but it seems like they offer more classes. (i could be wrong here, i just kinda grazed over each site)

I was wondering if there are any job boards/websites that are geared towards welding jobs, other than the main ones. (monster, hotjobs, careerbuilder)

i suppose i should get off here and go get some sleep, i guess i DO have to go to work tomorrow. LOL

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137