Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chop saw stand?

Smile Free ! ! ! !

FREE ! ! !

Just send him a picture of the finished stand . . . You can DONATE IF YOU LIKE ! ! !
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Quote Originally Posted by WACKO WELDER View Post
    Hope this helps everyone else out . . . .

Bleed Blue, you are right, really nice complete plans . . . .

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/chopsaw/sawtable.html

Thanks,
    Steve
    I just figured out there free! Another wonderful eBay puchase! Sorry guys I wasn't trying to rip any one off I was going to sell someone my plans not a copy.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

FREE ! ! !

Just send him a picture of the finished stand . . . You can DONATE IF YOU LIKE ! ! !
    Hee Hee I guess I already donated $50.00 bucks just to some jerk. That would be $50.00 in Stupid Tax!
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Talking Forward the seller info

Forward the seller's info to the REAL DESIGNER . . . They say everything on their site is copyrighted . . . . Can copy for personal use only . . .
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

I Bleed Blue,
    don't sweat it, your not the first one to get burned on the wide world of misinformation.. s--- happens. we have all been there, done that.

on the brighter side your post has lead to many of us getting a free set of realy cool plans. i would never have found them without this thread.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Forward the seller's info to the REAL DESIGNER . . . They say everything on their site is copyrighted . . . . Can copy for personal use only . . .

Email came back as undeliverable.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Thumbs up Welding stand

To Yorkiepap-

Loved your stand and the pictures. Nice craftsmanship and attention to detail. I am in the retirement mode and am inspired by what others do and how they do it. You have done a fine job on this project and I'm sure from the comments that were sincere, others agree. Thanks for your time to post. I am a beginning welder of sorts, being that I am just now taking classes at local JC's to learn how to do it right on any material I weld on and make pretty welds as well. I hope you will keep on being creative and sharing. If I get there, I plan on doing the same thing- "no man is an island". By sharing we benefit ourselves and others. Thanks.

Just finished one up for the school post pics after it's painted
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250