Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chop saw stand?

Cool Differences of option

I would think that this forum is not a I'm right and your wrong because I've been in this trade for 10 day's or 10 years now.I agree when dabar said if people want to wine then the place to be is on the motorsports side LOTS OF WINERS AND EGOS OVER THERE.( I'M better than you because I have a business) Ya SO WHAT.

Here's what I said on

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD: Heretofore Known As: GDT ( 1 2 3 4)
    BWS29128

Well No matter what skill level you’re at everyone has a say PERIOD.
    There is no such thing as a DUMB question OR answer PERIOD.
    I speak for my self when I say that I will never shoot you down or be little you for what you say or type. Not like some people I know on here that would.
    And you KNOW who YOU ARE don't YOU.

No one needs to leave because a misunderstanding he!! no.When we post a reply or make a thread be ready
    for anything because people are going to say hey correct me if I'm wrong.
    Anyway I could go on and on and on I'm not really a long winded person.
    You people get what I'm saying.

My view only.Maybe we need a forum just for this reason to get it off our chests and BARK at someone.Call it The Battle Field.( Enter at your own risk).

Default Stick to the subject

Nobody wants to read the mindless diatribes. Yorkiepap took the time to help answer a question and post pictures too. I got a couple of good ideas from his pics and appreciate it!

Default chop saw plans on the market!! Hands down!

I have the best chop saw stand plans I've ever seen email me and I'll send you a picture of mine built. It wasn't cheap though. I can't load it on here says the file is to big. Here's one just like mine a friend biult.[ATTACH]chop1s.jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Default chop saw stand

I like the stand and would like to get more info on making one for me self. So if you could get the info and e-mail. It would be a good tool to have in the shop so I do not have to cut on the floor.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JJE View Post
    I like the stand and would like to get more info on making one for me self. So if you could get the info and e-mail. It would be a good tool to have in the shop so I do not have to cut on the floor.
    I can sell you the plans for $50.00 if you want them give me a call. 816-803-6300
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Smile Hey they look alike . . .

Hope this helps everyone else out . . . .

Bleed Blue, you are right, really nice complete plans . . . .

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/chopsaw/sawtable.html

Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 12-14-2007 at 12:08 AM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

50 bucks off someone else's sweat, but yet he claims he's "grounded in faith?"

Maybe he's Grounded by his daddy...
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

thats a cool design. saved myself a copie...........might just make one some day.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy Jim View Post
    50 bucks off someone else's sweat, but yet he claims he's "grounded in faith?"

Maybe he's Grounded by his daddy...
    UMMMMMMMMMMMM Thats what I paid for them!!!!!! This is the picture looks like the same one is because thats the picture of the one that the guy who sold me the plans, said he built. I was going to sell them my plans no i copy. How much does this Jamie charge for the plans I paid $50 for mine??
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!

The plans are free on his website. He's open to donations though.
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at