Thread: Chop saw stand?

ok hehehe
    but will someone :Buy me a BIGGER SHOP
    PS done got the land 60 arces +

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    fun4now,
    ok, let me rephrase my plea, since you have room on your property to build your shop and I don't:
    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME LAND TO BUILD A SHOP LIKE JAMES'??!!!!

if you ever finish painting your dad's house you can come over and use mine.
    D*mn, I was gonna say that, you beat me to it, oh well maybe I'll get him on the next one. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Wireburner...OH...YOU FROM A RICH FAMILY!!!!
    To Dabar39 and fun4now...Parents and wife will be away from the weekend..
    HOW DID YOU GUESS WHAT MY PLANS WERE FOR THIS WEEKEND???????
    ARE YOU GUYS PSYCHIC????????!!!!
    psychotic maybe, not to sure bout the psychic part. Dave

Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    ok hehehe
    but will someone :Buy me a BIGGER SHOP
    PS done got the land 60 arces +
    Ain't you only 15 yo
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

That's why I said he was from a rich family, I was TEMPTED to say:
    OH, YOU'RE RICH!!!
    Nevermind
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default Off Base!!!!!

This post was initiated regarding a stand for a chopsaw or dry cut saw. Somehow, as usual, all the posts after a few inquiring or commenting about the stand get off on another idiotic tangent or personality conflict. I can understand now why so many are vacating this forum as I am now going to do. I was hoping I could donate many years of welding ideas, projects, and techniques to benefit those interested. I, too am history.........Denny

That's why I said he was from a rich family, I was TEMPTED to say:
    OH, YOU'RE RICH!!!
    na I ain`t rich just "Healthy,I mean Weathy" That why I need someone to buy me a bigger shop J/K

Little Fuzz your off a year ,well kinda in a month I`ll be 14

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    na I ain`t rich just "Healthy,I mean Weathy" That why I need someone to buy me a bigger shop J/K

Little Fuzz your off a year ,well kinda in a month I`ll be 14
    Oh, my bad. I was still tinkering with that old lincoln tombstone of my uncles when I was 13
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default Honor.....

To all:
    Bert had the courage and honor to post a response to the off-tangent replies on this post and it was deleted, probably by "I can weld as good as I can spell". This is getting to be a real habit deleting posts & replies because of those who lack courage and honor when another has a differing opinion or challenges a reply. I was reconsidering my vacating this forum to help others because Bert pm'd me and apologized, and that showed some courage & respect. Since deleting is the norm here anymore, this will be my last response. This one will probably get deleted also......Denny

Default Sorry to see you go

Denny, I too get frustrated with some of the off topic rants that go on in here sometimes, but after thinking about it for a minute, we are all somewhat guilty of doing the same at one time or another. Sometimes a little humor can go along ways and sometimes it gets out of hand, I simply scroll past the b.s. if I don't want to see it, I hate to see you go as you have provided some good info and advice to the forum, but if you won't change your mind about staying, I guess all I can do is bid you a grand farewell, Dave