Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chop saw stand?

Hybrid View

Default Chop saw stand?

I just got my new chopsaw today and i want to make a stand for it. I seen on here a realy nice stand that had suports that slide in the sides, i used the search but had no luck... any help or ideas would be great thank you.

Stephen

Cool

A piece of plate to hold your saw and 4 legs from angle or small pipe cut to suit height. Cut about a 10* angle on the top and bottom of the legs so they go outward a little at the bottom...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Hey stephen25,
    Here's one I made for my Porter Cable Dry Cut Saw. It is fully functional, yet compacts into a total space of 2' X 3'. I have to post another reply to get in all the photos.......Denny
    Attached Images Attached Images

2nd post....

Hope this helps you a bit....Denny

yorkiepap, Thank you very much...thats the one i was looking for all day.

Stephen

Hey stephen,
    You saw it on Penton's Welding site on the Projects topic board......Denny

Default chop saw plans on the market!! Hands down!

I have the best chop saw stand plans I've ever seen email me and I'll send you a picture of mine built. It wasn't cheap though. I can't load it on here says the file is to big. Here's one just like mine a friend biult.[ATTACH]chop1s.jpg[/ATTACH]
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Default Stick to the subject

Nobody wants to read the mindless diatribes. Yorkiepap took the time to help answer a question and post pictures too. I got a couple of good ideas from his pics and appreciate it!